Saturday, September 24, 2011

Long time no see!

Sorry for not posting in such a long time. haha I've been super busy with school, and now a job. But enough about that. Back to the quick fast cash!

Over the period of a year I have been gone, I have been tweaking and making my Sharecash tactic work even better now. I am now looking at about $300 a month from doing nothing. Seriously. I have this on autopilot. It earns the money for me, without me putting effort into it. :) I will post some Pictures of my PayPal earnings. So far, since I started (about 10-11 months ago) I have made $1,263.40 with this site. It's pretty damn good! My tactic is getting better and better every month because each month I make more a more! If you're still interested, sign up! CLICK HERE If you don't believe me, check out my pictures I post. Have questions? COMMENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home